Job interview: 10 Sample Questions/Response

Some recruiters may try to trick you or make you reveal things that you try to hide. Others want to see your reaction to pressure or how you think. If you want to have the advantage, you will have to crush the competition by responding intelligently.

Attention sentences that follow are only examples and do not necessarily going to apply to you. However, you can freely get inspired to best prepare for your upcoming job interviews. It is recommended to never lie during an interview.

# 1 YOU WOULD BE AT MY PLACE?

Maybe in twenty years, but by then you certainly will direct all business and maybe you will look right arm for this department manager.

# 2 YOU HAVE CHANGED SEVERAL TIMES POSITIONS. WHY SHOULD I TAKE YOU AWARE THAT YOU ARE NOT EXPERIENCED IN MY AREA?

In fact, I think I can be a better employee because I learned a lot of skills in many areas. These skills help me to solve problems creatively. Through these various positions, I now have a broad vision of what I can do and different strategies to implement.

# 3 How would you react IF YOU WORK HERE AND YOU DO NOT HAVE PROMOTION? MOST OF OUR EMPLOYEES DOES NOT HAVE. FRUSTRATED YOU WILL NOT FIND IT?

I am ambitious but I can adapt to any environment. As long as I continue to learn and that I can apply my skills, I'd be happy. What I wish above all, it is fulfillment in my job. Businesses do not give promotions at the same speed, and I'm sure that working for you will help me stay motivated whatever happens.

# 4 POST YOUR RESUME, YOU HAVE BEEN VIRÉ 2 TIMES, HOW DO YOU RESPOND?

After I recovered from these shocks, I felt stronger. It is true that I was fired twice, but I managed to get over it pretty quickly and find positions with more responsibilities, higher salaries and better businesses. Losing a job is not an easy thing to live with, but the key is whether meet and learn from mistakes.

# 5 POST YOUR RESUME, YOU HAVE DONE A TRAINING IN BANKING AGENCY. DO YOU HAVE CONTINUED IN "Indefinite contract" WITH THEM? WHAT HAPPENED ?

Yes, I made a very nice course, and I actually thought that I would become an employee in its own right when I finish university. Unfortunately, the company had to drastically reduce the number of new hires. Therefore, they have hired any student of the year. I loved working in this business and I brought you a letter of recommendation proving that my performance was good.

# 6 IF YOU NEED TO ENGAGE A PERSON FOR THIS POSITION, WHAT QUALITIES YOU would search?

I would look for three major talents: the ability to solve problems, the ability to have good working relationships with colleagues and the ability to quickly sign the contracts. Let me talk a little more of my professional experience ... (expand on your skills and experience).

# 7 How would you react IF YOUR COLLEAGUES TOOK ALL AWARDS FOR YOUR IDEAS?

First, I with praise on the ideas that were his. Indeed, it may also want to turn around the unit. If this does not work, I will propose to present our ideas on our own with our manager. If it still does not work, I calmly explain the situation. By cons, if my boss who steals my ideas, then I would be more cautious. I think part of my job is to put forward my manager if I'm rewarded with raises and promotions, then I'll be happy.

# 8 TALK NOW OF A SITUATION WHERE YOU MISSED THE DEADLINE

I'd love to but it never happened.

# 9 HAVE YOU EVER DONE THAT A mistake cost MONEY TO YOUR BUSINESS?

I guess asking the champagne brand rather than a classic brand for Christmas does not count, does it not? No seriously, I'm happy to announce that I have never made a mistake that could cost money in my business.

# 10 IT SEEMS THAT YOU YOU ARE ADOPTED TO WORK FOR A MOMENT. HOW YOU OCCUPIED YOUR FREE TIME?

I learned to feel more confident when I speak in public. In fact, I had some confidence issues in myself at that level so I took myself in hand, I took acting classes and now it is much better! Each week, we had discussions about a subject, and last week for example, I talked about XXX. My classmates and my teacher had found my very interesting topic. I intend speak about XXX in two weeks.
Résultat de recherche d'images pour "job interview drawing"

Share:

No comments:

Popular Posts

Labels

Blog Archive

Recent Posts

Unordered List

  • Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit.
  • Aliquam tincidunt mauris eu risus.
  • Vestibulum auctor dapibus neque.

Sample Text

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation test link ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat.

Pages

Theme Support

Need our help to upload or customize this blogger template? Contact me with details about the theme customization you need.